The secret to an efficient, timely and
reasonably priced audit is preparation. When the auditor
arrives he/she would like to have all the required materials
ready. This usually happens when the chief accountant is
busy with the start of a new year. We can provide the time
and talent to get through the audit quickly, economically
and with the least amount of pain. Among our pre-audit services are the
- Final general journal entries
- Reconciliation of sub-ledger
accounts to the general ledger
- Preparation of audit confirmation
- Cleanup of the trial balance
- Assembly of workpapers supporting
- Financial statement preparation
- Footnote preparation
- Internal control narratives and
By being ready for the audit when the
auditor walks in the audit will go faster and more smoothly.
The accounting staff will be saved much of the trouble it
encounters during an audit. The audit will be delivered on
schedule. Everyone will be happier.
Focus Accounting Solutions can provide
the comfort that comes from being prepared.